Method : 1 open using notepad
Using notepad you can open files including CSV and TBL files. Here let me tell you What are TBL files and how to open .tbl file on windows 10
- At first open file explorer and go to the location where you have stored your TBL file
- Next on the file where you can see number of list
- From the list select notepad
- If it is not there then you can choose from different app go to c:/windows/system 32 and select notepad.exe
- Finally you can open your file through notepad
Method : 2 excel
These CSV or TBL files are highly meant for data processing programs like MS excel or mini tab. So you have installed any spreadsheet processing programs then you can try opening file in it. let me tell you steps how to open a TBL file in MS excel
- At first open excel program and click on file > open
- Now click on browse and go to the location of TBL file also check that your file type is showing as “all files”
- You have to see your .tbl file and click to open
- Now excel will ask you what type of your data is
- Then click on delimited then click on next
- On the next screen click on comma and click on next
- Finally click finishing all next buttons now your data will open in excel
Some programs will make use of TBL files. You can see content of the file like notepad, excel these programs use file to create outputs in clear words. You can see some game modes contain TBL files. Some programs are
- Adobe in desing
- PTC creo
- autoCAD civil 3d
tips: you can also create your own tbl file using notepad or excel by separating values using commas and save the file now rename your extension to “FILENAME.TBL” this file was created by your own you can start import and use.
So try all above given methods What are TBL files and how to open .tbl file on windows 10 . For quick use creo or modelling tools will help you to create solid models quickly at the same time you can also import data as table and create data base or charts in excel.
My final words
If you have worked with many data then you will see this .tbl file once in your life. Fact is you cannot open .tbl file in windows 10 here we suggest you fileviewer it will show as unrecognized file no problem there is an software to open use it.