We all understand well that text or SMS and call is only achievable if your phone has a SIM card. But TextPlus has greatly proved that it is now possible to perform endless SMS by using only an internet connection. Thus, the Android and the iOS app has been a huge success in the US and Canada. But if TextPlus can work only with an internet connection, why is not available a TextPlus for PC Windows & Mac?
Now, this post will assist you obtain TextPlus for real. Of course, that means there is no official TextPlus developed. But that does not show that it is not possible. And of course, this is not a false version of TextPlus but a complete and legit one. You can now send SMS messages via an Android emulator.
We are sure that you are already familiar with the Android emulators such as BlueStacks and Nox app player. These apps will run Android apps and games easily and at complete resolution with the similar performance. In several cases, it is always possible that by using these emulators, you can get efficient performance of gameplay on heavy apps.
When you start downloading only the TextPlus app will NOT work on Windows PC. You need to go through the full instruction on how to correctly install the file on any Windows device.
How to Install TextPlus for PC?
In this lesson, you can use any of our highly recommended Android emulators—BlueStacks and Nox App Player. These are the top and the most reliable emulators that can run almost all Android apps and games. Thus, if you are all set, here is how it works.
The primary and vital thing to do is download the Android emulator of your preference. Please take a note that both emulators are about 400MB in file size so if you have a slow internet connection, we would recommend that you use a download booster to make the download easy and immediately.
Next is to download the newest TextPlus APK file from the download key above.
Once you obtain all the necessary files for installation, you may now begin with the Android emulator. Do double-click on it to start the installation procedure.
Select which folder you would like the emulator to save, or you can select the Windows default Program Files folder.
Follow the step, and you will be able to end the installation in a few seconds depending on your system performance.
As fast as the installation ends, visit the Windows main desktop and tap the Android emulator shortcut icon. Let’s suppose that you selected BlueStacks.
Do double-click on the icon to open the emulator right away.
On this first opening, you have to sign in your Google account or Gmail to access all the Google services like when you perform when you first use your Android phone.
Once you get to the BlueStacks main desktop, leave the emulator for now and visit the TextPlus APK that you downloaded earlier.
Pull and drop the APK file to the BlueStacks desktop and the app will start installing.
After a few seconds, the TextPlus icon will come out along with other BlueStacks installed apps.
Finally, you will now use the app to whatever reason you might have with it.
Step By Step Guide To Install textPlus: Free Text & Calls using BlueStacks
Need to download & Install BlueStacks at: http://bluestacks.com
Launch the apk file: do, double-click the apk file to launch BlueStacks and install the application. If your apk file doesn’t automatically access BlueStacks, do right-click on it and choose Open with… navigate to the BlueStacks. You can also drag-and-drop the apk file onto the BlueStacks home screen
After install is over, just tap the Run to open, it acts like a gem.
Read more : How to Record Google Hangouts Meeting
How to install textPlus: Free Text & Calls on Windows PC using NoxPlayer?
- Start downloading & Install NoxPlayer at: http://bignox.com. The installation is simple to do.
- Drag the apk file to Nox and go down it. The File Manager will appear. Tap the Open XXX Folder button under the file sign that gets blue.
- And, you can install the apk you just download from your computer to Nox or move/copy the file to other places in Nox.
Great Features of TextPlus
- Therefore, this is where we are coming towards. We will explain you how to use TextPlus with the latest and excellent Android emulator version.
- This app supports MMS (Multimedia Messaging), and you can send and get images and audio at will.
- You can use a tailored ringtone, text-tone, and vibration within the app.
- Change themes as much as you wish for.
- Features a fast reply when a message reaches.
- Go at any device because the TextPlus is your unified inbox. It turns your one-stop SMS app on the go.
- Features real SMS when you send and get in the app and only use WiFi or data connectivity.
- Supports Voicemail as well.
- By using textPlus, you can make your conversion more thrilling and entertainment.
- This app permits you to create you bespoke themes about your wishes, has lots of fun stickers and remarkable emojis.
- Tailored your own theme.
- Protects and save your system.
- Give free calls and send free SMS.
- It also holds many amazing new emojis.
Read more : How to reset password on instagram
TextPlus encourages TextPlus for PC which is mentioned under social applications. Moreover, TextPlus version 220.127.116.11.100 enables you to download and install this app in your Mac OS as well as Windows PC. Thus, it has a responsibility to offer the top-notch communication technology to the world. Therefore, they pay close attention to stay dedicated so that they can put across the best privacy throughout messaging and defend other personal data as well. In general, its secured system provides hindrance against any kind of hackers and makes its users secure and protected.
TextPlus is always the right alternative for you. However, if you still have data or you are at present connected to a WiFi. And as the app supports real SMS without a SIM card, you won’t have to find one if you are not up to it.