Facebook contains large number of users in social media platform. Also some data has moved and its current strength is 1.3 billion. Your facebook accounts are not individual accounts it is used for different purposes like business, domestic and international companies. People not bother about types they were using as messenger to chat with their friends and family. Ok fine you can make new friends and start and develop your business. Some people will reach maximum number of messages in their account application this long conversation chats will be strong for many facebook users actually these conversation will not be useful for them in that situation there is a feature called to archive by using it you can make your conversation hide in some other location. So here we going to see about steps to viewing Archived messages on facebook messenger.
Now we going to see how to archive also viewing archived messages in your facebook messenger. This feature archiving in fb messenger you have to install this on your target device. First we can see how to install in desktop next we shall go to smartphones. This article is about Steps to viewing Archived messages on facebook messenger
How to archive facebook messages on desktop
You will facebook if not before starting the process you can download facebook depends upon your operating system
- At first open your facebook and create your account and login into it
- Next you can able to see the whole conversation in your application you can find and select the conversation which you want to archive where you can see in left pane.
- Next to the conversation you can able to see three dots click on it from the list of option select “Archive chat” now the whole conversation will disappear from your conversation list because it will be moved to archived chat section
How to view archived facebook message on desktop
Here we tell you how to view your archived facebook message in desktop messenger application. If you were not having that application then we tell you how to install
- At first you have to open facebook messenger in your desktop
- Next at the top you can able to see three dots icon click on it from the list of options select “Archived chats”
- Now you can bale to see your whole list of archived conversation there you can click on any conversation to open. Then if your sending any new message to any of these archived conversation then it will move back to your original inbox section
How to archive facebook messages on smartphone
- At first open your facebook messenger and login with your account
- Next you can see the whole list of your conversation in your app. There you can find your conversation which you can archive
- Next just tap and hold on that particular conversation and now you can see some options click on three line icon and then from the list of options select for “Archive chat”
- Now your whole conversation will be disappear in your conversation list and it will be moved to archived chat section
How to view archived facebook messages on smartphone
- At first open fb in your smartphone
- Next tap on search bar and search for the conversation that you have in archive section your search results will be shown and tap on it
- Now if your sending any new message to any of these archived conversation then it will be automatically move back to your inbox section
- That’s it guys we hope now you have learned Steps to viewing Archived messages on facebook messenger in both desktop and mobile. Archiving message is always best that deleting it. if you feel that your messages were not useful you can delete it or you feel that it will be useful for your future purpose then you can go for archive.