SnapTube is at first an Android application that cannot be installed straight on your Windows or Mac OS computer. But that is not a problem just because, with an Android Emulator, Android applications can be easily installed and run on any computer as fast as it comes across the least needs and requirements.
You can easily install android apps such as SnapTube on your PC smoothly without any issues. The SnapTube app lets you to download videos and audio files from lots of popular websites such as Vimeo, YouTube, DailyMotion, and much more. Downloads are in high-resolution with the alternative to convert file formats.
Features of Snaptube App
- You can downloads HD Videos & Music files
- Supports high-resolution videos start from 144p, 720p, 1080p HD, up to 4K HD
- Supports audio downloads in MP3 or M4A formats
- Download Videos from more than 100+ websites like Facebook, YouTube, 4shared, Tiktok, AnimeFLV, Twitter, Vimeo, WhatsApp, Instagram, DailyMotion, and many more.
Download Snaptube APK Free
How to Install Snaptube for PC (Windows and Mac)
There are two steps to install Snaptube on your PC.
Method 1: Install Snaptube on PC using BlueStacks
- Firstly, you have to Download BlueStacks on your PC (Windows/Mac)
- Do double click on the file you downloaded to install BlueStacks Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- It will open a setup wizard. Need to follow on-screen detail and installation will be done within a few minutes.
- Once installation is done. Tap the BlueStacks icon on your desktop to launch the Emulator.
- Download Snaptube. Wait for the download to be done.
- Now search for the Snaptube app from Download Manager and Double tap on it to Install.
- It will take just a few seconds to install Snaptube on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed then tap on Snaptube from the BlueStacks home screen to begin using it.
Read more : TubeMate For PC
Method 2: Install Snaptube on PC using NoxPlayer
Install NoxPlayer Android Emulator on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- Launch NoxPlayer Android Emulator.
- You can download Snaptube. Need to wait for the download to finish.
- Now come across the Snaptube app from Download Manager and Double tap on it to Install.
- It will take a few seconds to set up Snaptube on your PC (Windows/Mac).
- After successfully installed tap the Snaptube from the NoxPlayerhome screen to begin using it.
Alternative of Snaptube Video Downloader for PC
TubeMate for PC
TubeMate is mainly an android application that also acts like Snaptube but it only downloads through Youtube on your computer. It is dependably very fast and downloads but high-resolution videos and transforms top-quality videos to audio files you can also download for your listening delights. It is a great alternative.
VidMate for PC
If you want to watch many videos online on your computer and want to download some of these videos, you can make use of Vidmate as well. By using Vidmate, you can easily download videos, movies, and music, you want online from Facebook, Soundcloud, Instagram, YouTube, Tumblr, and etc.
VidMix for PC
This alternative app to SnapTube allows you to download videos, transform videos to audio (MP3) files, automatically download files with the smart link options, and much more. The app has a perfect user-interface that lets you function around it easily. It supports high-resolution videos around 8K which you can watch in High-Definition too.
Is Snaptube available for PC/Mac?
Of course, with an android emulator like BlueStacks, NoxPlayer, or else, you can download and install Snaptube App on your Windows 10, 8, 7 PC/Laptop and Mac Computer.
How to Download Snaptube without BlueStacks?
Just use Snaptube PC Version or also go with the NoxPlayer or any other Android Emulator on your PC to download and install Snaptube App on your PC without using BlueStacks.
Snappea (Snaptube PC Version)
You can still go to the same features by going to Snappea. It is available for free-to-access web tool that can download videos via any URL. All you need to do is go to its website, paste a copied URL, and download the hosted video on your computer.
With the the Snappea website, you can easily download a video right from its URL.
It is an accessible web tool that is available for free and has no limits or download limit.
Once the video is full, it will provide you an alternative to download it in different resolutions or layouts.
By using Snappea, you can also load a video from a link (like a YouTube URL) and download it as an MP3 file.
As it is a web tool, you don’t have to download its application on your computer or move any technical issue.
How to use Snaptube without Bluestacks
Now when you understand about the features of Snappea, you should be keen to provide it a try. To know how to use this Snaptube without Bluestacks, you can follow these methods:
Step 1: Get the URL of the video (optional)
First of all, you can visit any other video source (like YouTube) and search for the content of your preference. Once you come across the video, just copy its URL to the clipboard.
Step 2: Load the video on Snappea
Next, move to the website of Snappea and just do copy the URL on the search selection of Snappea. You can also type keywords in the search bar and get results from YouTube on Snappea’s interface too.
Step 3: Download the video or audio file
Once the video will be loaded on Snappea’s interface, you will find the options to download it in various formats and sizes. Just choose a proper option (like MP3/MP4) and need to wait as Snappea will save the file on your system’s storage.
Read more : Videoder For PC
After following this step, you can easily make use of Snaptube for PC without Bluestacks.
Now when you know the fact behind Snaptube free download for PC, you can definitely be attentive. If you wish for, you can simply use Snaptube on your Android device to come across your entertainment requirements. However, if you want to use the Snaptube app for PC, then consider going to Snappea. It is a free-to-access website that can download videos from different sources good-looking simply