SHAREit is an app very much popular among smartphone users as the smartest and fastest app for big file transfers. It has more than 1.5 billion users around the world, which makes it one of the top 10 downloaded apps on Google Play Store. Using the application is extremely simple once more. You simply need to download it from the link we have given and once you do it, you can turn on sharing and start receiving or sending the files instantly. But did you know that you can use SHAREit on your PC as well? You just need your PC to have Windows 7 or above as the operating system and you can install and share big files without any hassle. Now let’s learn through steps how you can install SHAREit on your PC.
How to Download SHAREit on your PC?
For downloading the SHAREit app, first go to this website named ushareit.com. When the page opens just select your Operating System (which is Windows in this case), and click on the ‘Download’ button. Your file will be downloaded shortly and when it gets downloaded, follow these steps to install it in your PC.
Shareit For Pc
- Firstly, visit the website mentioned above and then choose your operating system. Then select the ‘Download’ option to download the file on your PC.
- After you click ‘Download’, select the location in your PC where you want to save the file.
- When the download gets finished, right click on the file and select the option ‘Show in folder’.
- Now that your SHAREit file is downloaded in the PC, click on the app icon on the saved location and the installation process will begin.
- After you click on the icon, a pop up box will emerge telling you to confirm your decision to run the file. You need to select the ‘Run’ option.
- Another pop up will emerge telling that the installation process may change your device’s settings. Just click on the ‘Yes’ option.
- After this process is completed, another pop up box will emerge which will ask you to accept or decline your license agreement. These are all parts of Windows system, so you will need to click on ‘Accept’.
How Can You Complete Installing SHAREit in your computer?
When all these above processes are finished, you will be asked by the system to confirm the location where you need to save the installed program. Generally the set up gets saved in the C drive, but you can change the location if you wish. When you confirm that, just click on ‘Next’. If you want the SHAREit app as a shortcut icon on your desktop background, you can click on the check-in box. The installation process takes no time and will get installed with a shortcut on the desktop. Just click on the ‘Finish’ option on the last wizard pop-up of the set up, then you are ready to begin.
Shareit for PC Steps to Begin :
Choose the Cool Trendy Avatars available in SHAREit:
Now that you have installed and set up SHAREit on your computer, you need to create an account. When you click on the icon of the SHAREit app, the program’s interface will be in front of you where your connection with other devices will be shown. On the top left section of the app, you can put in a name for your account, set up a password for the hotspot (That’s how SHAREit works actually). There is also a unique feature in the app where you can select your avatar. You can select on unique avatar for yourself out of many cool icons.
How to Tackle Hotspot related problems?
If the app shows ‘Hotspot creation not supported’, then you just need to troubleshoot the issue by following the steps given below.
- Just make sure that your Wi-Fi adapter is on.
- Now go to the ‘Control Panel’, then device manager. Then just open the ‘Network adapter’, right click on your Wi-Fi adapter option and click ‘Enable’.
Transfer Your First File on Your Computer
Now that you are fully set up, you can begin with the process of file sharing on your PC through SHAREit. These are the steps through which you can initiate a file transfer in PC.
- Open the app on your PC and then click on the upper right corner. You will find an option to ‘Connect to PC.’
- Now you have to select one of the two options. Whether you want to transfer via hotspot or scan the QR code from your computer to transfer files.
- If you select to scan the QR code (from a mobile device generally) then just scan the QR code in your mobile from your computer.
- After the two devices get connected, you will be able to share the files.
- Now just choose the files you want to connect and then click on them. Then see the file getting transferred at a lightning speed.
Shareit For Pc
Now you have connected your phone to the computer and have successfully transferred files without any extra hassle. It is very much efficient and time saving too.
This is pretty much the uses of SHAREit in a PC, and hope you understand the function of operating SHAREit. Just feel free to download if you want to share files faster. It is very much light in space and will take only 6 MB space in your disk. Moreover, it is free and it is a great alternative for the conventional mode of file transfer via Bluetooth. You can visit Google Play Store if you are using android device. It is also available on the Apple App Store.