The “Error Code 009” is presented nevertheless by means of Roku to stream sure content and is often caused due to an problem with the internet or rarely it can also be activated if the device is facing withdrawal or authentication problems. Individually error code has its own meaning. For example, Roku Error Code 009 resources that the device has no log on to an internet connection. Similar these, a lot of other error codes might be shown by the Roku streaming device.
Cause of Roku Error Code 009
- The main source of Roku Error Code 009 is that the Roku device is associated to a Home WiFi but has no internet access.
- As soon as your router is not continually bringing the data, this code would appear on your Roku screen.
- Most of the error codes would appear like a caution pop-up, like the one shown below.
How to Fix Roku Error Code 009
To fix the error, prove your WiFi’s internet connectivity.
- Unlock any other smart devices like smartphone or PC to check the internet connection.
- If you are not receiving the internet, start again your router.
- Connection your ISP provider to aspect into the problem.
- If the router you are by means of is an old one, change it with a new router. Once your Roku device becomes a constant internet connection, you would not develop the Roku Error Code 009.
Error Codes similar to Roku Error Code 009
Like 009, there are a share of error codes in the Roku streaming devices. Completely are associated to WiFi and internet connectivity.
|Error Code||Type of issue||Causes||Fixes|
|Error Code 003||Software Error||Roku is unable to update the latest software||Ensure the WiFi connection is stable and try again.|
|Error Code 012||Ethernet related problem||Ethernet cables and Routers||Make sure that the Ethernet cable is in working condition.|
Modify the Ethernet cable and try again.
Start again your Router & TV and try again.
|Error Code 013||Same as 012||Ethernet cables and Routers||Try the fixes for 012 problems.|
|Error Code 014||Once your Roku fails to connect to the WiFi||Invalid WiFi name and password||Ensure that you are entering the correct password for the right WiFi network.|
|Error Code 014.20/ 014.30/ 014.50||Strength of the WiFi signal||Your router is not providing enough data to your Roku||Place the WiFi router nearer to the Roku device and free from obstacles.|
Lower the streaming quality manually.
|Error Code 014.40 / 014.41||Wrong password||Incorrect password or username||Check that you are using the correct username and password.|
|Error Code 016||Internet connection issues||When you try to open a streaming channel without internet||Connect your Roku to a WiFi network.|
Make sure that the WiFi has an active network connection.
|Error Code 017||Poor WiFi signal||Your Roku is not getting enough data from the WiFi||Place the router nearer to Roku.|
Restart your TV and router.
|Error Code 018||Poor internet bandwidth||Low download and upload speed||Check your router’s download and upload speed.|
If possible, try to upgrade the plan to higher download speeds
These are the things you requirement to do to remove the Roku error code 009 and other error codes. These error codes are frequently associated to your WiFi router and internet connectivity. If you have a good router through a constant internet connection, you would at no time get these error codes.