Siri is a part of Apple company that is a feature available across all iOS devices. It the short form for ‘Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface’. It is developed by Apple company that is a voice feature that helps you to access your iPhone and other iOS devices with your voice. You can just call Siri and tell the action you would like it to perform or ask for any information and it will let you know all the details.
Siri is actually a built-in feature of all iOS devices. It is one of the simplest ways to interact with your iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, etc. Siri can recognize your speech command and can almost do all the work that you give it.
Some of the features of Apple watch are listed below
- It is the most popular watch in the whole world
- A mini-PC that you carry in your hand
- It combines all the features of a mobile phone and gives you notifications on almost all works
- Based on the age that you have entered when setting up your watch, it detects your moves and calls for an emergency when you require one
- It can also detect your location
- You can even send your current location to your friends with this Apple watch
- It can also track your activities like heart rate, more of like a fitness tracker
- You can also monitor your sleep with Apple watch
- Additionally, you can answer a call using Apple watch
- Apple has also released new colours and varieties of the watch straps
- And used as a compass
- Even if in any case you have forgotten to carry your phone, do not worry. If are wearing your Apple Watch, it will do the needful
READ MORE : amazon music on apple watch
Some of the mind-blowing features of Siri are as follows
- It can answer any of the questions you ask
- It can also set the alarm or remind you about your day to day activities or even your flight timings
- You can also schedule events like meeting with your boss or colleagues, friends, etc.
- You can also make calls or send a voice note
- It can also guide you well with directions
- Surprisingly, it has the new Indian English voice, so that it can be easier for Indians to understand
- You can also ask Siri to connect to the radio station and get to know about the latest updates
STEPS ON HOW TO USE SIRI IN APPLE WATCH
If you wish to use Siri on your Apple Watch to get things done as per what you tell it, please follow the steps below:
- Initially, you will need to set up Siri.
- Make sure that your Apple Watch and the iPhone are connected to the Internet
- On your iPhone, go to Settings-Siri and Search. You will have to check if the ‘Hey Siri’ is on.
- Now, go to your Apple Watch and click on Settings-Siri. Here, you will be able to choose whether you want ‘Hey Siri’ and ‘Raise to Speak on or off’.
- Raise your hand to open up your Apple Watch
- Bring the Apple Watch closer to your mouth
- Now ask Siri what you need to know and it will reply you
- You could also start by saying ‘Hey Siri’ and then asking the question
READ MORE : Best Workout Apps for Apple Watch
As a user of Apple watches, I would like to tell you that the Siri feature on Apple Watch is indeed very splendid. For those who still have not tried out this feature, I would suggest you to hurry up and try it as soon as possible.
I can guarantee you that if you have Siri on your Apple Watch, it can make your life a lot easier and help you in your day to day activities.