How To Use Facebook In Dark Mode is an online social platform that helps users to post and share their memories or certain activities that they are doing. It is a place where people can tag their friends or families, add events, or start a new group. You could also give your bio, mentioning your relationship status as well. Worried that you have lost your old school friends’ contact? Don’t worry, Facebook helps you bring back older memories.
Based on your location, you can be able to search for your friends and the nearby social groups as well as some non-profit organizations. You can create your account for free and share your memories in the timeline.
Facebook is a very popular app. The features that have attracted more people to open an account are:
- It is absolutely free
- It is a safe and secure app
- Once you become a friend with someone, Facebook will notify you when it is their birthday. You will be able to send them a birthday card
- You can start a Watch Party or see the other’s Watch Party. Here, you can comment on the videos that your friends are streaming in
- You have the privacy of displaying your personal details such as age, gender, date of birth, and hometown by selecting to whom these contents should be visible. It could be either to the public, your friends, friends of friends or just keep it to yourself
- Additionally, as a matter of security, you can add a safety guard to your display picture. This will prevent others from taking a screenshot of your display picture
- You have the option to let know people where you are by ‘Check-in’.
- Also, you can Go Live and entertain people with the activity that is currently happening in the world or where ever you are
- For all those music lovers out there, you can see the latest and most popular music this week
- For those who love to play online games, Facebook will not fail to entertain you in this aspect as well. There is the Facebook Gaming app; wherein you can watch, play and share your favorite games
- If in case you’re a Sportsperson, you can also keep yourself update about the highlights of the sports – be it of any kind, such as racing, cricket, boxing, hockey, etc.
- Another good feature is that you can have your Facebook account set to a language that you are comfortable in or even your native language. This will be very easy for you to interact.
- You can also save videos that you like so that you could watch it again and enjoy it.
- In case you need assistance and support from the customer care, you can go to the Help and Support option and report the problem you are facing. Certain predefined questions arise more often. If not, you could also raise a new query, and Facebook support will contact you at the earliest.
READ MORE : How to Turn on Dark Mode on Wikipedia
STEPS ON HOW TO USE THE DARK MODE IN FACEBOOK
Dark Mode is a feature that is especially useful when it comes to the health of your eyes. Even when you are working late at night, it is important for you to turn on the dark mode, as this will reduce the strain on your eyes and also helps you to relax. It will also help to get better sleep.
In order to turn on the dark mode in your Facebook account, please follow these steps
- First of all, download the latest version of the Facebook lite app in your Android mobile phone
- Enter your username and password and log in
- Go to the Settings option
- Scroll down, you will be able to see the ‘Dark Mode’ option. Click on that, and your Facebook app will be in the Dark Mode now.
Facebook is one such app that has become an important part of my life and which I cannot live with. It has such amazing and wonderful features that are also very convenient to use. The most important thing is, you can share photos, stream music, go live, check-in, all in one place – with no additional cost. Yes. It is a completely free app.