Update drivers on windows 10 is an operating system that is developed and launched by Microsoft. Most of us would be using a Windows operating system at our homes. It is usually considered as an easy to use and a very interactive operating system (OS) that we are comfortable with. It is very secure, reliable and efficient to use.
Steps On How to update drivers on windows 10
- If you are looking out for updating the drivers in Windows 10, please follow the steps below:
- Type in the ‘Device Manager’ in the Search box and hit Enter
- Choose any of the categories that will show you the devices.
- Right click your mouse and press ‘Update Driver’
- Choose the option ‘Select automatically for updated driver software’
- Now press ‘Update Driver’
- You could also update the drivers by opening the Settings option. Click on ‘Update and Security’
- Press on ‘Windows Update’ and the drivers will get updated.
Read More : How to Adjust Brightness on Windows
Some of the wonderful features that Windows offers is that:
- This is the world’s most popular OS
- click of the Start button
- It a single OS that can run on desktop, notebooks, tablets, smartphones and Xbox.
- It has a single store where you can download any apps from it.
- A virtual assistant built into the OS called the Cortana
- Action Centre on the bottom right corner that gives you the notifications regarding the emails, Facebook likes and Twitter mentions, etc.
- It is very easy to work with it, and does not require much knowledge about computers
- Once you click the Start menu, you will have navigations to different universal apps, in the form of tiles, in the right portion.
- There are also many in-built games from Microsoft like solitaire, etc.
- You can also personalize and customize your Windows background by setting them to either a darker mode of a lighter mode
- You can have a quick search of the files or folders you are looking for by searching in the Search Box
- There is an auto-update of the drivers feature
- You have an in-built Paint application where you can exhibit your painting skills digitally
- You could also set alarm for your work deadlines or to remind about your flights. Additionally, you can also set a timer or use the Stopwatch for any of your activities.
- Apart from this, you also have a calculator that could help you in your business or academic works
- You could also link your mobile phone to the computer and have access to the photos in your mobile right into your computer. Also, you could send web pages directly to your computer from your phone
Read More : Best Free VPN for Windows –  Latest
I have been using the Window OS since my childhood age and I just love the updates they do to improvise their features. I strongly recommend and guarantee you all to have this Windows 10 OS as it one of the best OS in the world. Also, their customer support is wonderful. You can just email them or call their customer support. They will provide you detailed instructions as to how to fix the issue. Even if issues need them viewing your computer screen, they can also remotely access your computer through a screen share. Also, the option to have phone assistance is available. They are always at our service and very friendly too.
Though there are many other operating systems in this world, such as Mac Linux, etc. I would personally recommend you all to go with Windows as it is very user friendly and safe.