Android is a Linux based operating system that most of the mobile phones or smartphones have. It is one of the most user-friendly and convenient to use software, that enables a very interactive and easy to use operating system.
Some of the features of the Android operating system is as follows:
- Android source code is free to use and can be downloaded
- Most of the phones that are available these days are based in Android
- Android has many of the features that are user friendly
- very safe and secured platform to access
- Most of the applications that we download in an android mobile phone are compatible with it
- Many of the tablets are now running on the Android OS and it provides much convenient experience
Read More : Best Android Browser With Flash Player
STEPS ON HOW TO TURN OFF SAFE MODE ON YOUR ANDROID DEVICES:
If you are installing apps from your phone through safe mode and you do not know how to exit from it, please follow these steps given below. There are two ways to disable safe mode on android. They are as follows:
- TURN OFF SAFE MODE THROUGH NOTIFICATION PANEL:
- Swipe down the notification panel from the top of your android mobile phone
- Tap on the safe mode enabled notification
- Once you tap, your mobile phone will automatically restart
- Now, wait for it, until it finishes
- Next, press and hold the phone’s power button
- Click on Power Off
- Now, press and hold the Power and Volume keys to restart your phone
- Once again, please wait for it until it finishes
- After this is done, your mobile phone is no longer in the safe mode
Android is indeed a wonderful operating system that has been developed and enhanced so far. It is so user friendly that even if you are new to an android mobile phone, you do not need to worry. You can get used to the working and features of an android mobile phone in just a few minutes of time. It is that easy.
I have been using an android mobile phone as well as tablets that runs on android OS for the past 20 years and I would assure you that there is absolutely no problem in its usage. Almost all of my family members use android operating systems across all their devices, whatever it may be for that matter. If you are using a different mobile phone, other than the one that runs on an android platform, I would recommend you all to try an android mobile phone and experience their easy to use features.