To Take Screenshot On Snapchat Without Them Knowing is a very cool and easy-to-use app that lets you contact your friends around the world and keeping them updated about day-to-day activities. It adds life to your photos. There are many different types of lenses, some of them are also very funny. In some of the lenses or filters, you can use it along with your friends.
- One of the interesting things about Snapchat is that, based on the number of days that you continuously send snaps to your friends, you will be able to maintain a snap streak. It will also show what kind of relationship you and your friend are in-for example; mutual friends, besties, etc.
- If you send snaps to your friends regularly, your relationship status will get upgraded automatically and each relationship has a corresponding emoji to it. This emoji will appear against your friend’s name.
- You can also have private chats with your friends. There is option to clear the chats either after your friend views it or after 24 hours.
- Another awesome feature of Snapchat is that the videos that you capture are viewed in full-screen vertical modes.
- You can also keep the snap as your story, so that your friends can view it. This story usually lasts for a day.
- You can also click pictures of yourself using different filters and lens, and save them in your camera roll. These pictures can also be sent later to your friends.
- Another wonderful feature of Snapchat is the Geofilter.This feature detects your location and automatically applies the filters according to that location.
- Additionally, you will also get notified on your friend’s birthday. You can send birthday snap to them as well.
STEPS ON HOW TO TAKE SCREENSHOT ON SNAPCHAT WITHOUT YOUR FRIENDS KNOWING
There are many ways in which you could take a screenshot of the snaps that your friend has sent you, but without them getting notified. Some of the ways are as follows:
- STEPS 1 :
One of the simplest ways is you can record or take a video of the snap that your friend has sent you, in another mobile phone, tablet or a video recorder, etc. Later on, from this video, you can take the screenshot of the image.
- STEPS 2 :
- Install any screen recording app from the Google Play Store, then use this recorder to start recording the screen once you open the Snapchat. Save this recording. Later on, you could take the particular screenshot of the snap.
- In case of iPhone, there is an in-built screen recording feature on your mobile phone. Simply click on that and take the screen recording.
- STEPS 3 :
Initially, open your Snapchat app and make sure that with a good internet connection, all the snaps are loaded. But DO NOT OPEN any of the snaps. Now, switch off your mobile data, turn off the Wi-Fi and also Bluetooth. Now, turn on the Airplane mode. Now, go to Snapchat and open the snaps one by one. Once this opens, you can take the screenshot of the snap and save it.
- STEPS 4 :
Another trick to screenshot your friend’s snap is by saying ‘Ok Google’ and then asking the Google Assistant to take a screenshot of it.
I would like to say that I have been using this app for a couple of years and I am just loving it. It is so easy to use it and lot more fun too. The new filter and lens update are just WOW! I will guarantee that you will enjoy it immensely. However, make sure that you update this software timely.