Show Offline on WhatsApp is a very trusted and safe platform for messaging and media sharing, similar to emails, but with advanced features. It is highly secured app. You can download WhatsApp in almost all of the devices such as Android phone,iPhone, Mac PC Windows, etc. and get connected with your friends. In this app, you will not only be able to chat, but you can also send documents, files, presentations, images, videos, voice messages and so on.
- It is very simple and easy to use
- It does consume much of mobile data
- In case you are not able to type the message that you wish to convey, you could send voice messages to others.
- Group as well as private messaging
- You can control who can message in a group or add more members, by giving them Admin access
- There is a new feature of WhatsApp, wherein you will be able to use this application in the Dark Mode, which will cause less strain to your eyes
- You also have the option to change your WhatsApp number to a new one, without losing any of your messages that you have had so far
- If you wish to maintain more Privacy, you can disable the read receipts
- You also have the option to archive group messages
- Group video calling can de dome to 8 members at a time
- You can also choose to share documents from your Google Drive
- And have the option to send money to your friends via WhatsApp
- And also choose to set who can see your profile photo, last seen and your stories.
- There is also a feature to start important messages so that you do not miss them just in case
- You also have the option to block certain contacts in WhatsApp
- If in case your friends or family members live in a different country or very far away from you, do not worry, WhatsApp allows you to call them for free.
- You also have the option to mute the group notifications-either for 8 hours, 1 week or 1 year.
- There is also an option to automatically download the videos or images that you receive
- Suppose you have mistakenly sent messages to someone, you will have the option to delete it for everyone. Or else, if you wish you can just delete the message for yourself.
READ MORE : How to block someone on whatsapp
How To Show Offline On Whatsapp
If you wish to hide your last seen in WhatsApp, please follow these simple and easy steps:
- Open your WhatsApp app
- Click on the three-dotted icon on the top right corner of your screen
- Select Settings
- Click on Account and then select Privacy
- You will see the option ‘Last Seen’. Click on that, and then you will get three options-Everyone, My contacts and Nobody
- Choose any one of these options.
- If you select ‘Everyone’, then all of your contacts, even those who are not in your contact can also see your last seen
- In case you select ‘My contacts’, your last seen will be visible to only those whom you have saved in your contacts
- In case if you have selected ‘Nobody’, then none of your contacts will be able to see your last seen. Also, please remember that once you have selected this option as ‘Nobody’, you will also not be able to see others’ last seen.
WhatsApp is indeed a very safe and convenient app to share media. There is no big deal in learning how to use it. It is just in one click. Additionally, you can protect anyone from opening your WhatsApp accidentally, with the help of a Fingerprint unlock option in it. So why waiting, just download it from Google Play store or Appstore and enjoy the ease of messaging.