These are different types of reasons to restart your island in animal crossing. In this article let us see how to restart animal crossing new horizons island. When you finish your first tutorial on the first day in island and you will be wake up in tent this game will save and lock you after that you can’t able to delete your first character named “Resident Representation “ by using any of the options in game.
You can’t able to delete this Resident Representation also it cannot be transferred to other player on the island. But you can restart to another character which you can see on title screen menu if you no need then you can wipe your island. The only by to delete saved data and starting over a new island you can start over actually. If you delete all your saved data then any progress which you made will be deleted. Here we tell you steps to delete your all saved data
- You have to close any open games from the Nintendo Switch Home screen for that you have to press “x” button in your joy controller. Next you can see gear icon in the bottom row click on it this will give access to Nintendo switch system settings menu
- then from the list of number of games you have to select “animal crossing: new horizons” then juts go down where you can see for “data management”
- then click on it and also you can able to see the option “delete save data” on the bottom of list click on it.
- Next you have to confirm that surely that you want to delete the saved data from your Nintendo switch and you have to select “delete all save data for this software”.
- All the data will be deleted if you continue the game and now you will be able to start over in animal crossings : new horizons.
We hope now you got idea about how to restart animal crossing new horizons island if not share your doubts in below comment section.