Window defender is a software in Microsoft windows system it will protect from virus. By updating your window defender it will provide you a different features and some improvement in interface. One of them is called ”offline computer scan” this feature scans in offline even before your computer gets booted. In this article we going to learn about how to fix windows defender asks to scan after window 10
This feature is amazing guys even though some users feel that offline computer scan immediately at once in time correctly and this will make irritate guys this is not so much big problem. We will tell you some method to solve this issue.
Method 1: Disable the security message
- At first you have to go to desktop search bar and then type control panel and your search result will be shown.
- Next in control panel window go to security and maintenance and then change security & maintenance settings
- Then you can see the checkboxes untick it then you can see the options spyware and unwanted software protection and virus protection
- Finally click on ok and restart your pc
Method 2: using another third party antivirus software
This window defender is a security tool which is inbuilt with your pc. If you feel it’s feature and service is not good then you can use any other antivirus software.
Method 3: check for window update
Let us see how to do
- At first you have to go to desktop search bar there type for check for updates and your search results will be displayed in your screen
- Next window you have to select the window update option where you can see in right side menu and you have to check for updates tab and it being in process itself
After finishing restart your system