In windows 10 pc users can do many actions like purchase, download, install all the application. But we got report that every user were receiving error that the window 10 store which is not allowing them to make a purchase. While they purchase something they receive error message, in this article we going to see how to fix window 10 store not allowing purchase of an app
Let us see some methods
Change your region:
Your region will be different from your region of your Microsoft account due to this reason it will not allow to make an app purchase.
- At first you have window + I and open settings app
- Next go to time &language where you can see in left pane menu and then click on region and language
- Then on right side menu and then change your region
Reset window store cache
Windows 10 contains cache box also it has the chances to get corrupted. Your cache got corrupted then you can’t make any purchase. Let us see steps
- At first you have to go to desktop search bar and then there type wsreset.exe and then click on relevant search result. By doing this it will run the application and continuously clear all cache in window store
- After done, make your purchase and check it works or not
Re-create your user account
Re-creating method will be solved the issue for some people. For doing this you will need another user account. Let us see how to do
- Before starting you have to switch to another user account
- Then go to control panel and then user account and then add or remove an account
- For your safety keep backup for your files.
- Then you can see your files from the deleted account in your desktop from your currently using account
- Now you have to create user account again
- In the account which you have created you have to copy all your files and folder. Then you can purchase from window 10 store check whether it is working or not.
Log in to different user account
This method is worked for some user. Let us see how to do
- At first you have to log in by using another windows 10 account
- Next go to windows store and it will ask you to fill some information to login do it, and enter your information of your main account which you having using before
Ensure that your windows firewall is turned on
Before you start to purchase then you have to check that your windows firewall is in ON state. Guys you are using third party firewall then you have to turn off your window firewall after you have purchased why because it will fight between built in and firewall and third part firewall
- At first you have to go to desktop search bar and there type firewall and open the related search result
- In next window you have to locate the option it will allow you to turn on the window firewall.
Check for the latest window update
Let us see how to do
- At first you have to press window + I and open setting window
- Next in the settings window you have to go to update 7 security
- On the right side menu you have to click on check for update tab, your system will automatically search for any updates if available it will automatically go for download and install
- Finally restart your pc.
Check your antivirus
Sometimes your antivirus also make some problem with system and protect you from making an app purchase from window 10 store.
- You can go to setting section in your antivirus and you can change configuration or else you have to disable the antivirus for some time and then check it works or not. in that situation from your pc.