Enable Dark Mode In Snapchat is a very cool and easy-to-use app that lets you contact your friends around the world and keeping them updated about day-to-day activities. It adds life to your photos. There are many different types of lenses, some of them are also very funny. In some of the lenses or Snapchat filters, you can use it along with your friends.
Steps On How To Enable Dark Mode In Snapchat
Dark mode is the mode where you will be able to see texts lighter against a darker background. This will help your eyes to relax, especially when you are working at nights.
Enabling the dark mode option in your device is a good and a healthier choice for your eye’s health and reduce the impact of the harmful rays (blue light) that emerges from your computer screen or your mobile phone. This will also help you to get good and sound sleep at nights and relax.
How To Enable Dark Mode In Android
- Unfortunately, Android does not have the inbuilt dark mode feature in Snapchat. But do not worry.
- There is a third-party app called the ‘Substratum’ app which will allow Snapchat to be used in any app.
- Once you download and install this app from Google Play Store, open the app and select the theme that you wish to use in your Snapchat app.
- Then, choose the device and select the app for which you want to use the dark mode and the hit Install
- Now, you will be able to use Snapchat in the dark mode
How To Enable Dark Mode In iPhone
- Firstly, you will have to install iFile from Cydia
- Now, click on the ‘Open in’ and then choose the iFile
- Then. Tap on Installer and next the package will be downloaded
- Now, this will be installed in your iPhone
- Next, you will have to restart your iPhone. Only then this dark mode feature will be applied to Snapchat and other app as well
- One of the interesting things about Snapchat is that, based on the number of days that you continuously send snaps to your friends, you will be able to maintain a snap streak. It will also show what kind of relationship you and your friend are in-for example; mutual friends, besties, etc.
- This emoji will appear against your friend’s name.
- You can also have private chats with your friends. There is an option to clear the chats either after your friend views it or after 24 hours.
- You can also keep the snap as your story, so that your friends can view it. This story usually lasts for a day.
- You can also click pictures of yourself using different filters and lens, and save them in your camera roll.
- Another wonderful feature of Snapchat is the Geofilter. This feature detects your location and automatically applies the filters according to that location.
- Additionally, you will also get notified on your friend’s birthday. You can send birthday snap to them as well.
I would like to say that I have been using this app for a couple of years and I am just loving it. It is so easy to use it and a lot more fun too. The new filter and lens update are just WOW! I will guarantee that you will enjoy it immensely. However, make sure that you update this software timely.