Display Google Photos On Apple Tv is one of the well-known companies in the world and almost everyone is aware of it. There is always a longing for everyone to have an Apple product, be it iPhone, iPod, iPad, AirPods, etc. The ease and comfort that you get with an Apple product cannot be matched with any other electronic product in the world.
Apple provides more safety and secured to use. The camera feature in an Apple iPhone is so amazing that you cannot even believe your own eyes. Siri is a part of Apple company that is a feature available across all iOS devices. It the short form for ‘Speech Interpretation and Recognition Interface’. You can just call Siri and tell the action you would like it to perform or ask for any information and it will let you know all the details.
AirPlay is a part of Apple company, wherein you will be able to stream music and video among various devices in your home, office, etc.
Steps On How To Display Google Photos On Apple Tv
If you wish to use an AirPlay to display your Google photos from your iPhone screen on a TV, please follow these simple and easy steps given below:
- Go to your iPhone and swipe up from the bottom of the screen to open the Control Centre
- Click on Screen Mirroring
- Now, the devices that are visible for AirPlay will show in the screen
- Then, click on the device you wish to connect to your iPhone
- Now, the iPhone will show on your TV
- Now, you will be able to see the Google Photos
- This is how you can use AirPlay on TV
Some of the features of the Apple products are as follows:
- There is a new DarkMode option that would help you to cause less strain to your eyes, especially when you work in nights
- You can also set the dark mode based on the timings like sunrise and sunset
- Additionally, the wallpapers can also change depending on the environmental lights
- This is available withing the Camera application
- Suppose you have by mistakenly taken similar photos, your iPhone can automatically remove those
- It is more of like a memory that shows you
- There are many built-in shortcuts available
- You also have the Face ID locking system to unlock your iPhone
- Siri can answer any of the questions you ask
- It can also set the alarm or remind you about your day to day activities or even your flight timings
- You can also schedule events like meeting with your boss or colleagues, friends, etc.
- You can also make calls or send a voice note
- Surprisingly, it has the new Indian English voice, so that it can be easier for Indians to understand
- AirPlay makes it more easier to see videos on a full screen, by sharing the video on to some other electronic devices such as a TV, so that you will be able to see those videos on a bigger and wider screen
Apple is one of the best companies in the whole world in terms of electronics such as mobile phones, headphones, MP3 players and so on. Also, Apple Music is a platform where you will be able to find almost millions of songs, all for free.