Are You curious to learn how to display mirror cast to Hisense Roku TV from Android/iPhone? Then this tutorial is that you go through.
Hisense started manufacturing Hisense Roku Smart TVs are powered with the Roku OS with nearly a similar user interface which you have on Roku Streaming Players. Check how to upgrade Roku Smart TV to newest Roku OS 9.0.
How To Cast To Hisense Roku TV From Android/IPhone
IPhone/Android smartphone and Hisense Roku TV ought to be connected to same wireless system to use display mirroring/screen casting.
How to cast Android smartphone to Hisense Roku TV
- After that, visit Settings -> System -> Display mirroring -> Display mirroring mode and choose Immediate or Always allow.
- On Android Phone, find the cast option in Settings. The choice can be found in different locations on different phones.
- You will see list of available devices to throw to, from the list of devices pick Hisense Roku TV.
- A prompt appears on the display for several seconds asking you to confirm the display mirroring request. Click Allow choice to begin casting smartphone screen on Hisense Roku TV.
How to cast iPhone to Hisense RokuTV
- Follow the exact steps that I have listed above to allow screen mirroring on Hisense Roku TV.
- As soon as you launch the app, it begins looking for a Roku TV receiver.
- Click Pictures + choice in the bottom panel to determine what you can cast into Roku TV.
- Choose photographs, videos, songs, or screensaver to cast in Hisense Roku TV.