Block Someone on WhatsApp is a very trusted and safe platform for messaging and media sharing, similar to emails, but with advanced features. It is very simple and easy to use. It is a highly secured app. You can download WhatsApp in almost all of the devices such as mobile phones, desktop, etc. and get connected with your friends. In this app, you will not only be able to chat, but you can also send documents, files, presentations, images, videos, voice messages, and so on Android and Iphone and Windows PC.
- It is very simple and easy to use
- It does consume much of mobile data
- In case you are not able to type the message that you wish to convey, you could send voice messages to others.
- Group as well as private messaging
- You can control who can message in a group or add more members, by giving them Admin access
- If you wish to maintain more Privacy, you can disable the read receipts
- Group video calling can de dome to 8 members at a time
- You can also choose to share documents from your Google Drive
- You also have the option to send money to your friends via WhatsApp
- You can also choose to set who can see your profile photo, last seen and your stories.
- You also have the option to block certain contacts in WhatsApp
- You also have the option to mute the group notifications either for 8 hours, 1 week, or 1 year.
- There is also an option to automatically download the videos or images that you receive
- Suppose you have mistakenly sent messages to someone, you will have the option to delete it for everyone. Or else, if you wish, you can just delete the message for yourself.
STEPS ON HOW TO BLOCK SOMEONE ON WHATSAPP
- If you wish to block certain contact in your WhatsApp, follow these steps :
- Open your WhatsApp
- Click on the three-dot icon on the top right corner of the screen
- Select Settings
- Click on Account and choose Privacy
- You will see the Blocked contacts on the list. Click on that
- You will see an icon in the form of a man shape with a + symbol. This will be seen in the top right corner
- Click on this icon and then choose the contacts you wish to block in your WhatsApp account
- Another way to block contact is by clicking on the particular contact. Select the three-dotted icon on top-right corner. Choose More and then press Block.
- Next, you will get three options, namely-Report and Block, Cancel and Block-select the option ‘Block.’
- Once you block a contact, they will not be able to send you messages or call you through WhatsApp
- Once you block a contact, they will not be able to see your last seen or none of the stories that you post. They will also not be able to see your display picture.
- Also, in case that particular which is blocked sends you messages they will get only one tick mark not double tick marks.
- Even if that blocked contact tries to call you, they will get the call status as just ‘Calling’ and not ‘Ringing.’
- However, the contact will not get any notification that you have blocked them.
WhatsApp is indeed a very safe and convenient app to share media. There is no big deal in learning how to use it. It is just in one click. Additionally, you can protect anyone from opening your WhatsApp accidentally, with the help of a Fingerprint unlock option in it. So why waiting, just download it from Google Play store or Appstore and enjoy the ease of messaging.