Google Maps Dark Mode is one of the Besttop brilliant and amazing company in this whole world. It was founded by Sundar Pichai, who is also the CEO of Google. Google is a collection or a bundle of all the features or the things that you wish to have or need. Be it maps, document editor, video conferencing, etc. Google has it all.
The search engine in Google is one of the best things in the world. It is used by almost all of the people in the world. Many organizations also use Google for development. Many students use Google for studying, and so on. The Mail features, classroom, etc, are some to be noted here.
STEPS ON HOW TO ENABLE AND USE GOOGLE MAPS IN DARK MODE
If you wish to use the dark mode in Google Maps, please follow these simple and easy steps:
Before you use this Dark Mode feature in Google Maps, please make sure that you have downloaded the latest version of Google Maps, or else please update your existing app from the Google Play Store or App Store.
Google Maps Dark Mode in Android
- Open your Google Maps app on your mobile phone
- Click on the Menu option on the top left corner of your screen
- Click on Settings, then Navigation Settings
- Now, select Colour Display
- Then, turn on the Night option
Google Maps Dark Mode in iPhone
- Click on the Google Maps icon on your mobile phone
- Click on the Hamburger icon that you will find on the top left corner of the screen
- Then, click on the Settings icon that you will find on the top right corner of the screen
- Now select Navigation and then enable the ‘Night’ option for the Colour scheme sub-menu that you will be able to see under the ‘Map Display’ option
- That is it. You will now be able to see the darker (night) mode or version of the Google Maps even during the day time
Some of the features of Google are as follows:
- It is a safe and trusted platform for storage
- It is free of cost and requires no additional cost
- You can also use your Google Drive account as a backup for your files and other information in your computer
- Google Drive allows you to store 15 GB of data for free
- You can work offline and need not worry if you do not have an internet connection in your area or wherever you are for that matter
- You can also use Google Hangouts for normal message texting and chatting with your friends
- There is also an option to record your meetings for future use
- You can also choose the type of presenter view that will appear on the screen.
Read more : dark mode on google drive
Google is one of the best platforms for storing information and files, sharing your documents with your friends and also working together at the same time as that of your teammates.
I have been using Google since my school days and I love this application so much that I cannot work without this. I assure that this is the best platform to work with. If you have not started working with Google yet, I suggest you to try these amazing and wonderful features right now. You will also start loving these.