How To Turn On Dark Mode On Google Drive is a part of your Google account, that is mainly used for storage purposes. It is free and can be able to store your files, folders, documents, images and many of your important data. It is a trustworthy and a safe place for storing your information on your computer. It can be accessed through any devices such as a tablet, computer, laptop or Android, Iphone, Windows etc.
Steps On How To Turn On Dark Mode On Google Drive
Dark mode is the mode where you will be able to see texts lighter against a darker background. This will help your eyes to relax, especially when you are working at nights.
Enabling the dark mode option in your device is a good and a healthier choice for your eye’s health and reduce the impact of the harmful rays (blue light) that emerges from your computer screen or your mobile phone. This will also help you to get good and sound sleep at nights and relax yourself.
If you wish to use the DarkMode feature on your Google Drive account, please follow these simple steps below:
- Go to your Google Drive account
- Click on the three horizontal lines that you will be able to see on the top left corner of your screen. This is known as the Hamburger symbol
- Now, select Settings and then click on Theme
- Next, you will get a small menu, showing three options– Dark, Light and Set by Battery Saver
- Choose Dark and now you will be able to see your Google Drive account in dark mode
Read More : How to Turn on Dark Mode on Wikipedia
Some of the amazing features of Google Drive are as follows:
- It is a safe and trusted platform for storage
- It is free of cost and requires no additional cost
- You can also use your Google Drive account as a backup for your files and other information in your computer
- Google Drive allows you to store 15 GB of data for free
- You can work offline and need not worry if you do not have an internet connection in your area or wherever you are for that matter
- option to go back to the previous versions of the document
- You can take pictures directly from your Google Drive account and store them here automatically
- search for the documents or files by searching by the texts that you have typed in
- You can also upload videos to your Google Drive account
- You can add new fonts to your documents
- Additionally, you will have the option to translate your document to any of the language you are comfortable with
- You can also add charts and figures to make look your attractive and also understandable
- Google Drive includes many other application platforms such as Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Google Drive can be integrated with many other platforms like Gmail, Google Sheets, etc
- If the file that you are sending to your friends is large, you can use this Google Drive to share
Google Drive is one of the best platforms for storing information and files, sharing your documents with your friends and also working together at the same time as that of your teammates.
I have been using Google Drive since my school days and I love this application so much that I cannot work without this. I assure that this is the best platform to work with. If you have not started working with Google Drive yet, I suggest you to try these amazing and wonderful features right now. You will also start loving these.