ExpressVPN is one of the greatest VPN service providers in the world. But even for the best, there are about mishappenings. If you are not happy with the ExpressVPN quality or service, you could cancel the ExpressVPN subscription somewhat time you prefer without any questions being requested. When you tend to use the VPN for free, it is significant to cancel the plan before the renewal date, or else you will be charged.
However the ExpressVPN has applications for smartphones and PCs, you can’t cancel the subscription done apps. You necessity to cancel the subscription only from its website.
How to Cancel ExpressVPN Subscription
(1) On your browser, be present at ExpressVPN’s website and tick My Account option.
(2) Log in with your ExpressVPN account.
(3) On the Dashboard, pick the Manage subscription settings underneath the Subscription menu.
(4) On the next screen, pick the Turn off automatic renewal button.
(5) The subsequent screens would request for confirmation, click Stop my service on the expiration date.
(6) When it is cancelled, you would get the screen similar to the one mentioned below.
Can You Get a Refund?
Here and now, you have cancelled your ExpressVPN subscription. If you are cancelling the subscription earlier the 30 days from the date of billing, you could request for a money refund. ExpressVPN suggestions a 30-day money-back guarantee policy to every new user.
Read more : Best Free VPN for Windows
This is how you cancel ExpressVPN subscription. If you are testing the ExpressVPN, ensure that you are cancelling the subscription earlier a day or two from the billing date to evade being charged.