Amazon Music is an online music centre for streaming music. You could also hear the latest songs. This application comes along with Amazon Prime membership. It has more than 2 million songs, playlists and stations. Another feature is that you can save/download these songs so that you can hear it in future.
And who is not crazy for an Apple watch. It is something that is on everyone’s mind. Now, imagine having the features of Amazon Music in your Apple watch! wow! just brilliant as it should be, isn’t it?
Some of the features of Amazon Music are listed below:
- It is an online music streaming platform that is a feature of the Amazon Prime membership. You can have a copy of the songs and listen to them later in your free time.
- It is available across all Amazon devices such as Amazon Echo devices, FireTv, Fire Tablets, etc.
- There are a number of playlists for each category-such as cooking, academic, sports, parties, etc.
- You can also search for your favourite music or by artists, etc
READ MORE : Best Workout Apps for Apple Watch
features of Amazon Music On Apple Watch
- most popular watch in the global world
- It is like a mini PC that you carry in your hand
- It combines all the features of a smart phone and gives you notifications on almost all works
- Based on the age that you have entered when setting up your watch, it detects your moves and calls for an emergency when you require one
- It can also detect your location
- You can even send your current location to your friends with this Apple watch
- It can also track your activities like heart rate, more of like a fitness tracker
- You can also monitor your sleep with Apple watch
- Additionally, you can answer a call using Apple watch
- Apple has also released new colours and varieties of the watch straps
- watch can be customised the way you want it to be
- Even if in any case you have forgotten to carry your phone, do not worry. If are wearing your Apple Watch, it will do the needful.
READ MORE : Best Password Manager for iPhone
HOW TO INSTALL AND USE AMAZON MUSIC IN APPLE WATCH
If you wish to use Amazon music in your Apple Watch, please follow these simple steps and start enjoying:
- Firstly, log in to your Amazon music account. Click on the Settings button and select the output format-AUTO, MP3, AAC, FLAC or WAV. This is usually done with TunePat Amazon music converter
- Next, choose the artist or the song that you wish to convert. Click on ‘Convert’.
- Now, connect your iPhone to the computer. Got to iTunes and click on File-Add to Library
- Then, click on the Music option in the iTunes and then select Sync Music.
- Hit Done
- Now, check if the Bluetooth of both the iPhone and the Apple Music is turned on. Keep the two devices are kept in close contact.
- Click on the Apple Watch app on your iPhone and select My Watch-Music-Add Music.
- Now, select the music that you want to bring it to your Apple watch
- Once this is over, you can start hearing the songs in your Apple watch
READ MORE : How to Restart Apple Watch
Amazon Music is a very great platform and easy to use as well. Similarly, Apple watch is a dream watch for many people out there. Combining the features of both is so wonderful and an innovative approach. This is indeed a gift to all human beings.
I have started using Apple watch a year ago and I am just loving it. Amazon Music has millions of songs in their platform and having them hear from your Apple Watch is absolutely mind-blowing. If you still have not tried this feature, I would suggest you to hurry up and start using this wonderful application and enjoy your life.